Looking into replacing an old truck with a newer model, but don’t have the capital to do it?If you’re looking to replace a truck but don’t have the capital to do it, First Capital can help. Commercial truck financing and semi truck financing is easy with First Capital, even if you have bad credit. First Capital offers a myriad of financing programs to fit your budget and get your company the equipment it needs fast. No matter your credit score, we can get you what you need! If you still need some help with getting a truck or want newer models but can’t afford it, there’s another great option to pair with your First Capital financing: the Green Operator program. Check it out in the blog post below and contact us at 888-565-6692 to get pre-approved for semi truck financing or commercial truck financing today! Get Truck Financing!
We have a solution for you: The Green Operator Program.
What is the Green Operator Program?
- Established in July 2017 by the Port of Virginia
- Helps businesses pay for updated trucking fleets
- Aims to modernize fleets, reduce fuel and maintenance costs, and help the environment
- Has committed $730,000 to replace older vehicles with modernized lower emissions trucks
Recognizing the need to modernize the drayage truck fleet and reduce the fuel and maintenance costs incurred by truck owners, The Port of Virginia created the Green Operator Program to incentivize truck owners to replace early model trucks with newer trucks equipped with clean-diesel technology.As the first voluntary truck replacement program ever developed by a US port, the Green Operator Program is revolutionary. To date, it is the most successful clean-truck program in the United States, and has replaced over 400 trucks while reducing harmful emissions from trucks servicing the Port by as much as 25%. Best of all, they’ve helped businesses get the equipment they need to meet their goals.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:To apply for this program, you need to complete two easy steps.
- Step 1 – Complete a financial readiness prescreen process with program partner Wheaten Financial. Click here for STEP 1.
- Step 2 – Once qualified through the financial prescreen process, submit a complete application by clicking here for replacements.